Book: THINK LIKE A MONK

 The book is by Jay shetty a great author from London and native india. Described his journey and learning how he managed to move ashram with a monk from london to mumbai and learn something incredible. 

Chapter 1 Learning Imporants:

Past Values : The Top 3 Worst and Best Choice you have ever made & what you learned with them.

Bad Choices:

  1. Comes in Relationship with a Girl 6 Years older than me - I learned with this that her motive is not about only loving me but the major was to have me for marriage and at the end when i ended up with bad health which shows her difficult she moved on with stupid screenshots she managed to take (by misguiding and torturing me to say not to marry at worst time and all).
  2. Start work just in excitment with Friends who are dumb in that - I learned if the partner is non-valuable it's better to work alone.
  3.  Choice to reach her after all bad from her side - I learned it only gives them power over their decision that they were right and all after all bad evils.

Good Choices:

  1. Leaving HDMovieshub - When I leave that and work sole with Allmovieshub it was brilliant decision by me through which I able to make many things comes to reality. Almost 90% of my lives create with that decision.
  2. Leaving Bharat & Bholu Partnership/Work - I leave them with the decision they've made with full sureity with me and let the time show them what's the reality is. Always leave the things if they are out of control everything will be fine with you and they will only understand your absence.
  3. Getting Over from Ankita - Not fully till now but atleast I am feeling a bit alive and understand I was forgiving her too much even that she was used to scroll me down without any mistake but its time now atleast living with respect and got my motivation to work back again.

Summary for Me :

Basically in short the teaching we have from this book is life may be hard sometimes but we all have born for some higher purposes. There are the things in monk teaching which helps you to find the better path for your self so what are they,

Ego - Is the real enemy and reason for all suffering in order to get attention seek validation and further more we do many things just think how much we did for ourself. 99% of thinks and things are done for others to show them what we are what we can do. 
Which ultimetly brings our stage of anxiour, anger, insecurities and soo on because when it seems not working out we starts facing many difficulties. 

Real Life - I try to be the supereme in my relationship because I want I will become all to my partner and able to support her on each and everu situation but it was not my helping nature it was my ego as I can't be the best for her to support in every condition.
and, when she starts deattaching and I saw that she can have life without me in those field too in which my expertise are best. Then, the situation comes up where my expectations and my selfwork in front of me shattered down. 
Opinion & Suggestions - The best part about our life of being human is we have power to be neutral because we are free to give our opinion or not. It's better to hear first of all and give opinion and suggestion when needed. 

Real Life - When we were going for movie Transformer Bholu keep taunting RAJA for having bad time and all he just keep giving the stupid opinions about his work and him. But, the fact was raja don't need his opinion or suggest at this point of time. But, i keep calm bholu was trying to be his loved one but to be true he is not and I kept calm because I understand his situation the things happened to him the traumas and hardship of life bring his vibration levels down. No, matter how much he can put efforts untill that vibration not going to up from inside nothing gonna workout.
LET GO - We hold to things which are really don't belong to us no matter what they are a partner or a friend etc. we keep trying hard to hold them. We, should understand everything has a phase in our life - a day, a week, a month, a year or decade or for forever. Which is your in this universe will remain yours if your intention is pure. But, if the intentions are right and still that thing is leaving just open your hand and let them go.

Real Life - I keep trying hard to hold ankita but now I let go them if she belongs to me she will gonna come if not it will be there where she should be..
Indentity - I am what think I Am is truth, but what we think I am what you think I am and I think that you think I am. That's the problem we leave our identity on others prespective too much and then took their concerns for us and then recognize our self. 
 Negativity  - The evil king we can say once you get negative and you keep hold that thought for long and don't let it pass and keep doing work into it then it become more and more as negativity hunger is next level and our happiness is it's food. 

Real Life - When I feel a negative thought and start working on it like think something negative about ankita and start ruminating about her and then visit her profile her photo, her comment section, her search history, her timming on gym and keep going on and thats the ultimate cause of suffering.
Gradttitude - The best thing you can do to find positivite everytime atleast a bit to spark the ultimate good positive talks with you to spark your selfworth.
Fear - 'Welcome to the hotel earth' we keep working and doing things and the reality is we are just visitor on hotel earth we know that we are here for temporary time it doesn't mean to leave everything but means to live each and every moment like your best. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashtavakra MAHAGeeta Pratham Adhyay - Sikhsakh ne kya Sikha MY VIEW

ASTAVAKRA GITA - in MY WORDS